Sunday, November 8, 2015

Loving Pan Pastels!

I recently picked up a few sets of Pan Pastels to work with. I literally knew nothing about them until I kept seeing them used by a couple of designers whose blogs I follow. I am always up for trying a new product, so I made the investment in several sets, and have had some nice results with them.

An artist I am not, so it is fun to play with different techniques with these super soft colors. And the best thing about them - if you mess up, you can erase them!!!

Here is a sweet card I made using Pan Pastels for the background, as well as the hay bales and the straw stuffing.



This is another die by Elizabeth Craft Designs and the stamp is from Hero Arts.

I am entering this in the following online challenges.



5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card and the scarecrows are so fun, their shirts are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzan, this is remarkable work, and, indeed, you ARE an artist! Love all the tone, texture and talent shown in this fun card! Lovin' your blog, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kay! Hope all is well with you, Russ and Jake!

      Delete
  3. Lovely card and the scarecrows look fabulous ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sunlight in the background. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

    ReplyDelete