Sunday, July 29, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 - July


Howdy friends! I can't believe it has been almost a month since I last posted. But I did attend two AQHA shows in three weeks, including a Regional show. I had a ton of fun at both shows, and I am happy to say that in our first Regional and only our third show together, my faithful steed Bacardi and I finished a very respectable 4th and 7th in our two classes!! Thanks Mr. B!!

Anyways, I have been dying to do some kind of art... so this afternoon I finally found some time for the art cave, and I was able to make this card for entry in Tim's monthly tags challenge. I do not have any patriotic stamps, so I went with using an embossing folder (Tim's of course).

I used some Core'dinations paper and ran it through the Vagabond, then sanded it--love that paper in all of its forms. I did put some stickles on the stars, don't think it came out in the pic. Then I added the Ideology numeral and some red and blue ink to finish things off. More to come in August, but this little quick card felt great to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment