Wednesday, May 23, 2012

CC2 - Week 6


AAghh! Well, here is my entry for the Compendium of Curiosities Week 6 Challenge. And NO MATTER how I tried (20+ photos) I could not get a decent picture of my work... phooey!

This week's technique, found on page 38 of Tim's book, is called Tissue Wrap Collage. We are lucky enough to have the Funkie Junkie's Boutique as a sponsor this week as well - thanks so much to Linda Coughlin & co. for sponsoring! And Linda at Studio L3 for continuing the fun and all the lovely comments each week!

I used the mini cabinet die to make a window from grungeboard and then followed the technique to complete my window. I was trying for a "looking out the window from a window seat effect"... oh well, there's always next week, LOL.

I had to add some of my extra faux enamel flowers from Tim's May tag, and I made a little terra cotta pot from a wooden one I found at Hobby Lobby (love that store).

I am entering this in the following challenges:




No comments:

Post a Comment